A new Docs2Go version (1.0.16) for the IOS is available. In this version several bugfixes have been solved, various functionality improvements have been added and Docs2Go has been prepared for iOS 10.0. The operating system iOS 10.0 was available on September 13, 2016 for anyone with a suitable device.
Even detailed photos now give direct access to linked documentation
Docs2Go has a handy new feature. When you select a detail photo in the 360˚ view, all the documentation associated with that detailed photo is now directly accessible via the menu on the left side of your screen.
360˚ view remains ‘on screen’ after close detail photo or document
After closing a detail photo or document selected via a 360 degree view, you will stay within the 360˚ environment from the point of view where you left off. You do not have to restart the 360˚ degree view.
Selected map layers clearly arranged in a row
You can now find all selected map layers via the “selected” button at the bottom of the map layer menu. As a result, you do not need to check the entire list of layers of the map to see which ones have been selected.
Overview bugfixes Docs2Go:
- Open PDF files improved
- Map crashes iOS 10 fixed
- Solved problems with map layers
- Improved 3D objects view
- Video playback improved
- Low level bugs fixed
- Project update for xcode8
- Layout ‘image window’ adjusted
- Zoom function ‘image viewer’ improved
- Open detailed photos during download preview
- Open PDF files during download preview
- Fixed problems with localization function card
- New predefined locations added
- Problems with downloading duplicate PDF files solved